Friday, July 30, 2010

Disney book.

Here it is! This is one of my most favorite projects I have ever done so far. I am a huge Disney fan, and I got so involved in this project I asked the girl who ordered it if I could get an extension to "fuss" with it some more. I worked on this for about 45 hours total. The last name of the bride and groom is done in the "Walt-O-graph" font that is similar to the one used in the Disney logo. I delivered this book yesterday (7/29) and was a bit sad. However, the girl who is giving it as a gift this weekend seemed very happy with it. Lots of pics to follow. Some of the pics didn't turn out as "colorful" as they should have...as I keep saying, my photograpy skills do not match my skills with paper and glue. ;)



































No comments:

Post a Comment